[gambit-list] Calling from C on Windows

Dan Hristodorescu dhristodorescu at borderfree.com
Wed Mar 16 18:01:15 EST 2005

Hello,

Does anyone have any luck in calling Gambit4b12 from a C function on a
non-console Windows application?

I tried it with both mingw and VS6 and while it works fine in a console
application it crashes when compiled for the graphical subsystem.

In debugger it seems that inside the Scheme function a parameter retrieved
from the stack doesn't have the proper value and I get a segfault.

I think it has something to do with the stack frame alignment but I couldn't
figure out how to avoid it.

I would appreciate any hints on how to make it work.

Thank you,

Dan.