[gambit-list] how to produce .c files

Den Turdakov desa at bk.ru
Fri Mar 4 03:22:36 EST 2005

Hello!

I'm a student of Moscow State University. I study Gambit
scheme to write a term paper on extending the Gambit
execution model to deal with big amount of data stored on
secondary storage (by means of integrating Gambit with Sedna
XML database
http://www.modis.ispras.ru/Development/sedna.htm).

I have a question on the Gambit source code. I can't
understand how to produce files _*.c from same _*.scm files.
For example, file "_back.c", produced by Gambit-C 4.0 beta
12". Could you please give me some hint, what I should do to
produce it, or where I can read about it.

Best regards,
Denis Turdakov