Fwd: [gambit-list] C interface: wrong types generated?

TJay tjay.dreaming at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 04:32:13 EST 2005

> > I've written an OpenGL + GLU binding for Gambit-C, which is (I think
> > and hope) 100% done, except for this type error:
>
> Great!  Care to contribute your code so that I can add it to the
> Gambit distribution?
>
> Marc

Sure thing, I just want to test it first, to see if it works at all.
Will let you know when I think it's working correctly ;)

Note that it's a straightforward mapping from the C API though, no
Scheme niceties added, with the exception that malloc'ed memory is
garbage collected. I thought it would be better not to change the
behaviour of the OpenGL API, and instead build a more
programmer-friendly windowing library on top of that.

Cheers :)

~ TJay ~