[gambit-list] open-tcp-client problem?

Francois Magnan magnan at licef.teluq.uquebec.ca
Tue Aug 9 09:24:13 EDT 2005

Hi,

Ok, this is a nice feature but it could be implemented by the
programmer using threads . If I want a sequential behavior I will
have to loop by catching connections errors until the connection is
completed. The loop will also have to distinguish between real
connection errors and "still not connected" errors. This is a little
odd to me but I can write such a function.

Thanks,
Francois Magnan