[gambit-list] handling of macros

Christian christian at pflanze.mine.nu
Mon Aug 8 14:01:41 EDT 2005

Hello

At 12:54 Uhr -0500 08.08.2005, Bradley Lucier wrote:
>On Aug 8, 2005, at 11:00 AM, Christian wrote:
>
>>- why are DSSSL style argument declarations not allowed in
>>define-macro?
>
>You can do this by embedding a procedure that takes DSSSL-style
>argument declarations inside the macro, like this code from my html
>library:

Sure, I've actually looked at your html library already (the version
which is coming bundled with the web server example with gambit), and
smiled when I saw that workaround. But I'm wondering why it's not
supported directly.

BTW, I've made some corrections to (that version of) your library and
put that up with my latest version of chjmodule on
http://scheme.mine.nu/gambit/chjmodule/

Thanks
Christian.