[gambit-list] Re: Help with FFI related error message

ben at fuhok.net ben at fuhok.net
Tue Apr 12 00:04:56 EDT 2005

On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 09:18:22PM -0500, Bradley Lucier wrote:
> Marc:
>
> Shut down one of gambit4-beta or gambit-list, I'm getting tired of
> getting two copies of all these messages.
>
> Brad

I didn't know about this other list.  While monitoring
gambit-list at iro.umontreal.ca, I have often felt as though I'm missing
half of the conversation.  Many questions seem to get no reply, while
other messages pop up that appear to be excerpts of a longer thread.
The existance of this gambit-beta list surely has something to do with
that.

Is there an archive of gambit-beta somewhere?  I'd like to go back and
read through some of the old threads.  Also, unless gambit-beta is
going to be shut down very soon, I'd like to subscribe.  How does one
do that?

Thanks,

Ben