[gambit-list] homogeneous vector performance

dev null doonboggle at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 22:30:50 EST 2004

Thanks for the info.  When I use those declarations, the scheme
version still lags by about 4-5 seconds.  I'm compiling the scheme
code like this

$ gsc isort.scm
$ gcc -O2 -D___SINGLE_HOST -o isort isort.c isort_.c  -lgambc -lm -ldl -lutil

I haven't used gambit much, so maybe this is not optimal.

Regards,

Ben