[gambit-list] Calling a Gambit function from C++

Joel Reymont joelr at well.com
Wed Dec 8 16:53:07 EST 2004

I looked into the structure of C files produced by Gambit and figured
that if I declared a Scheme function foo then I would call its handle in
C would be something like ____20_foo. I'm sure there's other stuff that
needs to be done before calling this function, though.

I thought of copy-pasting Gambit's main.c into my main.cpp but I'm sure
it's already part of libgambc.a. How do I resolve this?

I suppose I want to initialize Gambit-C from my C++ main() and then call
a Scheme function that

1) Takes a string and returns nothing and
2) Takes nothing and returns a string

Any pointers would be extremely helpful since I'm completely lost among
the obfuscated C code :-).

    Thanks, Joel

--
OpenPoker: The Linux of poker software