[Snow-users-list] Errors compiling Snow with Scheme48-1.4

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:43:28 EST 2007

Hey all. I installed Snow with Scheme48-1.5, and quickly found it had
problems with UTF-8. So I installed Scheme4-1.4 over the top, made
/usr/local/bin/scheme48 point to the 1.4 version and tried to use
snow. However, this leads to errors, which members of #scheme put down
to 'A bug in Snow'.

http://paste.lisp.org/display/37887#1

I'm only a beginner, but it looks like someone left a #\n in the Snow
source somewhere. I've grepped around, but I couldn't find it. Is this
indeed a problem with Snow, or have I messed something up along the
line somewhere?

If there's a quick fix (as in changing a #\n to a #\newline
somewhere), I'd love to know about it.

Thanks in advance.

-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com