[Lisa_teatalk] [Lisa_labo] Tea Talk Fri. 12th, 14:30

David Krueger david.scott.krueger at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 20:43:50 EDT 2016

In reference to the problem of constant memory training of RNNs, I
mentioned the forward computation of derivatives in this talk (although I
didn't know the name).
Here is a recent paper I encountered that proposes an approximation to this
method; it might be interesting to anyone who's interested in this problem.

http://arxiv.org/abs/1507.07680