[Lisa_teatalk] Survey on New TeaTalk Schedule

Kyung Hyun Cho cho.k.hyun at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 12:02:51 EST 2015

Dear all,

As I have announced earlier, we are at the moment considering to move the
tea talk slot from Wednesday to either the beginning of or the end of each
week. Since the last email, I have received a couple of replies from the
lab members. Considering those replies, we have narrowed down our options
into

1. Fridays: 14h00 to 15h00 (preferred)
2. Mondays: 10h30 to 11h30

Please, reply to this email to express your preference among these options.
I will take "no reply" as a sign of "either of them being fine".

Best,
- K