[Lisa_teatalk] Tea Talks 2015

Kyung Hyun Cho cho.k.hyun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 20:45:30 EST 2015

Dear all,

With the new year begins the new series of tea talks!

As usual with the last year, we will host a series of (tea) talks on
Wednesdays starting from 13.30 lasting one hour at the usual place of
AA3195. Again as usual, the day, time and place are subject to change.

You can check the schedule of the tea talks at

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_bbHxcm4r-rs63chcKfHuBsM3roHuud4CJJjCEqQfII/edit#gid=1849416869

We already have a few talks scheduled for this semester, but obviously a
lot of slots are empty now. Please, feel free to contact me if you want to
give a talk. I especially encourage new visitors to tell us about
themselves and their research at the tea talks.

Best,
- K