[Lisa_teatalk] Call for teatalk speakers

Kyung Hyun Cho cho.k.hyun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 18:57:41 EDT 2014

Dear all,

We have about 7 tea talk slots available before NIPS (until the end of
November). If anyone's willing to present at the teatalk, don't hesitate to
contact me!

You can either (1) tell the lab about your research, (2) present some
others' work or (3) share interesting research/development ideas. If you
want to give a tea talk but are not sure which topic or existing paper to
present, come talk to me and we'll figure something out.

Best,
- Cho