[Lisa_teatalk] Tea Talk 25 July Friday @13.00 AA3195 by Bart van Merrienboer

Kyung Hyun Cho cho.k.hyun at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:09:19 EDT 2014

Dear all,

This Friday at 13.00, Bart will tell us about the statistical machine
translation, especially, focusing on the statistical phrase-based machine
translation and how neural networks can be integrated into the existing
system.

>From this week, we're back at our usual teatalk place (AA3195).

Hope to see many of you on Friday!
- Cho

====

- Speaker: Bart van Merrienboer (University of Warwick, École
Polytechnique,
Chalmers Institute of Technology, University of Montreal)
- Date and Time: 25 July 2014 @13.00
- Place: AA3195
- Title: Statistical Machine Translation and Neural Networks