[Lisa_teatalk] [Lisa_labo] Fwd: Tea talk tomorrow Wednesday 22, from 13-14

Sina Honari sina.honari at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 11:53:54 EST 2014

I have brought some sweets from Iran which I'll bring to this tea-talk that
are specific to the southern part of Iran. It's called "Halva masghati
lari" which is made in the southern part of Iran named Larestan. The sweet
is originally a replicate of a similar thing made in Masghat (Capital of
Oman). This sweet is a localized version of that with Iranian ingredients
like rose-water, saffron, pistachio, etc.