[Lisa_teatalk] Tea talk tomorrow Wed 5th Feb, 13h-14h in AA3195

Razvan Pascanu r.pascanu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 08:54:42 EST 2014

Hi all,

Tomorrow we have a tea talk by Philemon Brakel. The room is going to be
Andre Aisenstadt room 3195, time 13h00 to 14h00.

Here is the title and abstract:

Multi-tempering and training energy models for missing value imputation.

First I will describe an extension of Parallel Tempering Markov chain Monte
Carlo and show how it allows the method to make more efficient use of the
information the sampling chains provide. Second, I will talk about some
work I
did on training temporal energy models for imputing missing values.
Finally,
I would like to discuss some preliminary ideas for learning intractable
generative
models.

I hope to see many of you there !

Best,