[Lisa_teatalk] Tea Talk: Thursday, October 4th (tomorrow!) @ 3PM

Guillaume Desjardins guillaume.desjardins at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 15:44:46 EDT 2012

Please join us tomorrow afternoon for Fred and Steven's presentation on
code-review practices at LISA.

When: October 4th, 3pm
Where: LISA lab 1 (AA3256)

Frédéric Bastien and Steven Pigeon will be presenting the
new code review strategy to be used in the lab. The goal
is to develop (and *use*) a framework in which the students
can produce better code (especially when our commercial
partners such as Ubisoft are concerned). We will discuss
Assembla+Git, the proposed branching model, commit
comments, and the git/perforce bridge with Ubisoft. While
the discussion will be somewhat Ubi-centric, we strongly
encourage all to attend as the code review process will
also be used for other projects in the lab.

--
Guillaume