[Lisa_teatalk] Tea Talk Monday!

Aaron Courville aaron.courville at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 09:21:55 EDT 2012

We will have Fred's postponed Tea Talk / Discussion on Monday (June
11th) at 11:00am. This discussion relates to the questionnaire that
Fred sent out last week. Please be there.

Time/Date: Monday (June 11th) at 11:00am
Location: LISA Lab.

Title/Abstract:

Title: Discussion of code development/lab admnistration/others
priority for the lab

To help target our code development/administration/others, we will
discuss together the result of the questionary I emailed.

Cheers,
Aaron