[Lisa_teatalk] Tea Talk 2012 Kickoff

Aaron Courville aaron.courville at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 10:33:17 EST 2012

Hi Gang,

Following tradition, we will begin our Tea Talks of 2012 with a
best-of-NIPS series. If you went to NIPS2011 you are *strongly encouraged*
to present a paper. Talks should be about 20 minutes long (3 per Tea Talk).
Please try to pick a paper that you feel will be relevant and interesting
to our group. If you are unsure about the suitability of a paper, you are
encouraged to talk to Yoshua, Pascal or me (Aaron) for advice.

Sign up on the Google doc:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As6zk-mwfSMQdDdlNHdtZExxNjBYaXBUbExFLXM4bUE&authkey=CNOF7IkD

Also, those who sign up for next week will have my sincere gratitude.

Cheers,
Aaron

--
Aaron C. Courville