[Lisa_teatalk] Tea Talk this week! (Note new time)

Aaron Courville aaron.courville at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:28:43 EDT 2011

Hi All,

This week Yoshua will share some of his new ideas based on the recent
work of Hinton et al. Hope to see you there!

Time/Date: 14h00 Thursday May 12th
Location: LISA Lab (AA3256)

Abstract:

I will talk about the transformer networks recently proposed by Geoff in this
attached to-appear ICANN paper, and ideas that I've had to move even
further and do things that could be very interesting to Ubisoft.  What can I
say more than what I had in my NIPS workshops video: it is how the brain works!
so I encourage all to attend and join a big brainstorming session.

Cheers,
Aaron

--
Aaron C. Courville