[gambit-list] Systematic Segmentation fault on MacOS 10.8.2

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 07:48:55 EDT 2012

Dear Richard,

Welcome to the ML side of the Gambit community!

While the way you compiled Gambit below is really interesting, the ordinary
way I and I believe others are used with, is:

$ wget
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~gambit/download/gambit/v4.3/source/gambc-v4_3_2-devel.tgz
$ tar zxf gambc-v4_3_2-devel.tgz
$ cd gambc-v4_3_2-devel
$ ./configure --enable-single-host
$ make

Gambit is now in ./gsc/gsc and ./gsi/gsi , ready to be used. And you may
install it into the system:

# make install

and then suitably link gsc to the Gambit binary, sth like:

# ln -s /usr/bin/gsc /usr/local/Gambit-C/v4.6.0/bin/gsc

Was this of help?