[gambit-list] MeroonV3 cause Xcode random freeze on iPhone real device

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 22:53:27 EDT 2012

Insert a long thread-sleep! so the debugger has time to attach? Run the
thing interpreted and go in singlestepping mode?

MeroonV3 doesn't do any lowlevel stuff afaik and does not use anything like
(declare (not interrupts-enabled)), so any freezes should not depend on it
per se but be because of some other thing, perhaps indirectly connected
with it