[gambit-list] How to use a module?

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 11:43:39 EDT 2011

You mean putting something like this on Gambit's main page, for instance at
the bottom of "What's Gambit?":

"Please note that Gambit is in itself provides Scheme compiler and system
functionality solely. Programming libraries and module system functionality
are separate from the main Gambit distribution linked to on this page. For
more information on libraries and module systems see the designated sections
in this Wiki."

Would make sense. Any thoughts?

Regards,
Mikael