[gambit-list] Gambit under QNX 4.25

Кириенко Олег oleg-n-k at mail.ru
Tue Aug 16 15:15:44 EDT 2011

Thank you. I managed to build all hand-written code. But when I try to build files produced from Scheme sources
I get a messages that some files exceed maximum module size. It is necessary to split files in smaller modules because module size is too big.

PS QNX is not simple platform to use.

On 2011-08-16, at 12:39 AM, Кириенко Олег wrote:

> I tried to define type width after getting error like: The definition for <...> is missing.

All those definitions are derived from the header files limits.h and float.h . Please check that you have them and that they are not just stubs. If you don't have limits.h, it is best to define ___DONT_HAVE_LIMITS_H and then gambit.h will assume:

#define ___CHAR_WIDTH 8
#define ___SHORT_WIDTH 16
#define ___INT_WIDTH 32
#define ___LONG_WIDTH 32

Which is likely to be correct. Similarly, define ___DONT_HAVE_FLOAT_H and then gambit.h will assume:

#define ___FLOAT_WIDTH 32
#define ___DOUBLE_WIDTH 64