[gambit-list] segfault when ,q from embedded web-repl

Emit Sorrels emit.sorrels at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 22:52:11 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 10:01:36PM -0400, Marc Feeley wrote:

> It turns out that there were a few bugs in the implementation of the telnet protocol in example/web-repl.scm .  I've attached a corrected repltest.scm file which fixes the problem.  Now each REPL created will have its own thread-group and a CTRL-C at a REPL will interrupt all threads in that thread group.
>
> Let me know if that works out for you.
>
> Marc

Thank you Marc, the files you sent fixed the problem(s).
I will have to study them more carefully to truly understand what
they're doing, but for the time being I packaged up the code and
uploaded it to the "Dumping Grounds" section of the wiki for
anyone else who may wish to do something similar in the future.