[gambit-list] Profiling compiled Gambit Scheme code

James Long longster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 14:16:01 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Bradley Lucier <lucier at math.purdue.edu> wrote:

> You can recompile the Gambit runtime with these flags, which may help
> disambiguate some of those calls, I don't know.

Brad, that's a good idea.  I haven't needed that level of detail yet;
the reports that I was getting from the iPhone didn't give me
*anything* except pointing to my "render" function, which runs
everything.  But it would be good to run statprof with Gambit compiled
that way, when I'm looking for more details!

I don't think it would complicate cross-compilation, as long as I make
sure the same flags I'm using now are passed through.