[gambit-list] define-syntax in Gambit-C mode

Pavel Dudrenov dudrenov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 23:29:59 EST 2009

hmm what gambit specific features are broken with -:s?
Also can't you:
(load "~~lib/syntax-case")
for whatever program needs syntax-case?

I think that perhaps you are misread the note in the docs. It does not
say that you loose gambit specific features. It says that the
implementation of syntax-case does not support them. Unless I am the
one misreading your email or docs...

Pavel