[gambit-list] Getting rid of compiler warnings.

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Feb 24 09:06:33 EST 2009

On 24-Feb-09, at 7:14 AM, lowly coder wrote:

> This is actually all fixed.
>
> For reasons I have no idea why, they can be fixed via:
>
> 1) using "compile-file" instead of "compile-file-to-c & link-flat"
>
> 2) using cc-options: "-Wno-write-strings"

Good!  But I'm currently improving Gambit's FFI so that it allows more
flexibility.  In particular I'm adding the "const" annotation so that
you can write the type (pointer (const char)).  I'll either add const-
char-string or (string (const char)), or implicitly use a const when
using the char-string type.