[gambit-list] printf and the C interface

Cristian Baboi cristi at ot.onrc.ro
Thu Jun 19 09:37:23 EDT 2008

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:42:59 +0300, David St-Hilaire
<sthilaid at iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

> Cristian Baboi wrote:
> To compile in linux and run the program I usually do:
> dave at david /tmp $ gsc -c -o test.c test.scm
> dave at david /tmp $ gsc -c -o alt.c alt.scm
> dave at david /tmp $ gsc -link -o alt_.c test.c alt.c
> dave at david /tmp $ gcc -I/opt/gambit-c/current/include -o alt.exe test.c
> alt.c
> alt_.c -L/opt/gambit-c/current/lib -lgambc -lutil -lm -ldl
> dave at david /tmp $ ./alt.exe
> begin
> Hello World!
> 13from C
> 7end

This way I've got 7.6 KB on linux (+ gambit library ) and 2.39 MB on
Windows XP (one file wich includes the gambit library)

On Windows, with or without DLL, with or without -D___SINGLE_HOST, I still
get:
Hello World!
 from C
begin
137end

________ Information from NOD32 ________
This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System for Linux Mail Servers.
  part000.txt - is OK
http://www.eset.com